We are very excited to welcome Dr Sarah into our team, starting January 2020. She is presently employed as a specialist Clinical Psychologist in the NHS and is offering her time two evenings a week to see private clients.
- Friendly, supportive and experienced
- Has been working with clients and their mental health for 10 years +
- Trained in CBT, acceptance and commitment therapy, compassion focused therapy, DBT and systemic approaches + more
- Able to tailor therapy to match the problems and goals that you want to work on
- Membership with Health Care and Professions Council (HCPC)
- Specialises in adults and adolescents
- Employed by the NHS in Gloucestershire
- Experienced in all kinds of problems from simple to complex
- Experienced in neuropsychology and supporting people with neurological conditions
- Completed 6 years of full time Psychology training (BSc and Doctorate in Clinical Psychology)
- Published author in psychological research
- Available Monday and Thursday evenings at 5.30pm, 6.45pm and 8pm
- Based at our main location in Somers rd above Malvern Hills Dental Care
- Fees are £85 per session (50 mins talking + 10 mins admin time)
Face to face sessions with Dr Sarah can be booked during the Free Telephone Consult offered by Dr Abigail, Clinical Director. These can be booked using our online diary, via email or by calling our main number 01684 877 115.