Calm, Strengthen & Restore
We provide Psychology and Counselling to Adults, Couples, Adolescents, Children and Families.
We offer personally tailored, evidence based approaches with a clear plan towards recovery.
Sessions can be privately funded or through Health Insurance. Please email or book a free telephone consult to find out more.
What is a Clinical Psychologist?
- Dr Abigail Pamich, Clinical Psychologist (Clinical Director)
- Helen King, Clinical Psychotherapist/ EMDR
- Dr Sarah Whitson, Clinical Psychologist (Adults and Adolescents),
- Dr Victoria Smalley, Clinical Psychologist (Child, Adolescent and Families)
- Debra Lewis, Couple Therapist.
- Daniel Pamich, Practice Manager/ Triage and IT Support
How to choose a good therapist…
Frequently Asked Questions
Who Can Benefit From Therapy?
Years of worldwide research has shown that psychological treatments are extremely effective. No matter what your difficult, everyone can benefit from therapy...
What Does Treatment Involve?
Treatment involves providing a safe, relaxed and confidential environment so you can feel comfortable to talk about sensitive personal problems...
How Much Does a Session Cost?
Treatment costs £65 per session for Couples with Debra, £70 with Helen, or £85 with a Clinical Psychologist. This includes a 50 minute talking time plus 5-10 minutes for admin tasks (rebooking etc.)...
We are based in two locations across Malvern, Worcestershire, UK.
Primary Therapy Location:
Malvern Hills Private Practice
First Floor, Above Malvern Hills Dental Care
Corner Somers Rd and Howsell Rd
Malvern, WR14 1JD
Lower Howsell Road, Malvern Link, WR14 1DH