I do not believe there is one singular therapy that suits everyone, or even all the issues for one person.
I therefore practice as an integrative therapist. This means I draw from different therapeutic approaches.
This enables me to design personalised bespoke therapy for each person I see, and each issue that I work with.
This means the therapeutic approach is relevant for each client.
The most appropriate therapeutic appoach is tailored for a client's individuality, problem and goals
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Compassion Focussed Therapy
- Solution Focussed Therapy
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy
- Dialectical Behavioural Therapy
- Psychodynamic Therapy
- Systemic Therapy
- Person Centered Therapy
- Narrative Therapy